Approximately 1.7 acres of amenity land on the outskirts of Knapwell for sale. Freehold with vacant possession.
• Approx. 1.7 acres (0.69 hectares)
• Amenity land
• Freehold with Vacant Possession
The land is located between Knapwell, Elsworth and Boxworth. It is accessed off the High Street road at Knapwell and is to the west of Knapwell Church along a shared private track.
TENURE & METHOD OF SALE
The Freehold interest is offered with vacant possession by Private Treaty.
A single block of amenity land totalling approx. 1.7 acres (0.69 hectares). We understand that the Property adjoins a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) to the west. There is also a scheduled monument to the north of the property.
WAYLEAVES, EASEMENTS, COVENANTS AND RIGHTS OF WAY
The land is to be sold subject to and with benefit of all existing rights of way, wayleaves, easements and covenants.
The sale would be subject to the following conditions:
1. Not to cause any nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to the vicar and congregation of All Saints Church
2. Not to block the access road
3. To contribute towards the access way repairs
4. Not to use the land other than for agricultural, equine or amenity use and not to erect buildings other than those intended for livestock / horses.
The land must be viewed in daylights hours, with particulars in hand. Please contact the selling agent, Charlotte Lawson before you attend.