SHOW HOME OPEN TUESDAY 20th, THURSDAY 22nd and SATURDAY 24th - CALL FOR TIMES A beautifully refurbished and spacious period house, finished to an extremely high standard with garden and 2 off-street parking spaces.
SHOW HOME OPEN TUESDAY 20th, THURSDAY 22nd and SATURDAY 24th - CALL FOR TIMES
This former Inn has been comprehensively restored and refurbished by Fremington Properties. The project has been completed with great attention to detail and this spacious end of terrace period house provides lovely light and bright accommodation. Finished to an extremely high standard there is a generous entrance hall, large double aspect sitting room overlooking the cricket pitch and beautifully finished kitchen/breakfast room with larder cupboard. There is also a good study/bedroom 3 plus cloakroom w/c. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and an excellent family bathroom.
Key features are as follows:
• New Howdens Burford Ivory range kitchen
• Fully Integrated Lamona dishwasher, multi-function fan oven, 4 burner gas hob and stainless steel chimney extractor with carbon filter
• High quality bathrooms with steel baths with Heritage pillar taps, shower over and Kudos glass folding bath screen, Heritage WC’s with oak seats
• Ideal Logic Plus ‘35’ combination boiler providing gas fire central heating
• High performance, double glazed uPVC windows throughout
• Flooring – Oak engineered flooring. Carpet in 100% wool, throughout the first floor bedrooms, landings and stairs. Plus Karndean wood effect flooring in the bathroom
• External doors are high security Elite Composite Doors
• A new limestone mantel and fire surround with a refurbished iron stove set in the hearth (new chimney liner and re-commissioning required before re-use)
• Television and BT sockets in the living rooms and BT sockets in the master bedrooms. TV aerials to be installed by the purchaser
• Broadband/Internet connections available via overhead BT/Openreach wiring from a telegraph pole next to the property – the vendor will arrange for a BT connection prior to completion at the purchasers expense
To the rear of the house and approached via a gate from the drive is the garden. This is laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. There are 2 parking spaces to the rear of the property, plus there is one visitor’s car parking space to the side of 34b. There is a 6’ x 4’ timber shed at the rear of no.34 to store bicycles and garden tools.
Situated in the Conservation Area of the picturesque village of Hurstbourne Priors in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this new home in the heart of the village offers high quality accommodation in a very desirable and convenient location. The village itself has an abundance of period properties. Local amenities include a village hall, the historic church and cricket green/recreation ground with its thatched pavilion. There is a post office/shop in the nearby villages of Longparish and St. Mary Bourne, whilst Whitchurch, about 2 miles distant, offers a good range of local amenities and a direct rail service to London (65 minutes). More comprehensive facilities can be found in the towns of Newbury, Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester. Good primary and secondary schools are within easy reach in Whitchurch and Longparish. The catchment schools are Longparish Primary and Testbourne Community Schools, both are OFSTED “Outstanding”. Farleigh School is less than 10 miles away. The area is renowned for its sports especially fishing on the River Test and the River Bourne.
The A34 is 2 miles away providing good access to the south and to the Midlands and also connects to the A303 at Bullington Cross with access to London (M3) and the West Country.