A beautifully spacious four/five bedroom architectural triplex apartment set in this substantial Victorian mid-terraced property occupying three floors over 1,833 ft².
This stunning apartment is South East facing and the use of light has been maximised in the apartment in order to create open and inviting spaces, the choice of building materials offer an intelligent and sympathetic interior designed by the current owners as a family home.
• Substantial reception with high ceilings and wooden floors
• Dining room with folding doors to reception room
• Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Impressive family room with skylights
• Study and ample storage throughout
• Presented in immaculate condition
• To be sold with a key to Collingham Gardens
The amenities and transport links at Gloucester Road and Earl's Court are close by.