• Site area approximately 1 hectares (2.41 acres) • Outline planning permission granted for up to 32 residential dwellings • Attractive village location near Market Harborough, Lutterworth and Rugby • Land located within Harborough District Council
LAND OFF WELFORD ROAD
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
• Site area approximately 1 hectares (2.41 acres)
• Outline planning permission granted for up to 32 residential dwellings
• Attractive village location near Market Harborough, Lutterworth and Rugby
• Land located within Harborough District Council
BID DATE: 12 NOON 26TH JUNE 2017
Husbands Bosworth is a large village with a thriving local community located approximately 6 miles to the south west of Market Harborough, 6.8 miles to the east of Lutterworth and 13.1 miles to the north east of Rugby. The village is accessible from the A4304 which runs east to west through the village.
The village enjoys a number of services and facilities including a primary school, a convenience store, post office, public house, doctor’s surgery, village hall, three churches, community venues and an outdoor children’s play area and sports area.
The A4304 provides a popular route for those travelling to Market Harborough and Lutterworth which provide sources of employment, leisure and retail facilities.
The site lies within the jurisdiction of Harborough District Council.
There is an outline planning consent under planning reference 16/0147/OUT for residential development for up to 32 residential dwellings.
All matters are reserved within the outline planning permission other than that of access.
Directly opposite the site on the east side of Welford Road a mixed use development comprising of a new GP surgery and up to 41 residential dwellings has recently secured reserved matters consent under planning reference 16/01250/REM.
The site is approximately 1 hectares (2.41 acres) in size, largely flat and irregular in shape. Mature hedgerows form boundaries to the site on the majority of its sides.
The site is bounded by residential development to its north east, an existing playing field to its north, and a cemetery with allotments to its south. To the west is agricultural land.
The site lies wholly within flood zone 1 and therefore the risk of flooding is less than 1 in 1000 year event.
An estate road must be constructed to an adoptable standard from Welford Road to the western boundary marked A and B on the plan. The road must be constructed in accordance with the 6Cs Design Guide or equivalent guidance that replaces this guidance in the future.
The freehold interest is being sold with vacant possession.
The purchaser will be required to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit upon exchange of contracts.
An overage will be sought based on any potential reduction in affordable housing from the current 40%.
VAT will be charged on the sale price.
A dropbox for additional information has been created and access details are available from the agents. The information includes:
• Site location plan
• Land registry information
• Bid submission proforma
• Overage document
• Planning consent
• Services and utilities
• Section 106 agreement
• Planning, design and access statement
• Phase 1 ground investigation
• Phase 2 ground investigation
• Extended phase 1 habitat survey
• Transport assessment
• Flood risk assessment
• Tree survey
• Sewer mains record
• Topographical survey
• Water mains record
• Western power
METHOD OF SALE
Informal bids are to be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 26th June 2017 in an envelope provided by Leicestershire County Council. A copy of the bidding documents is included within the information pack. All bids to be submitted to Leicestershire County Council provided by them.
• Informal tender: 26th June 2017
• Interviews: 3rd July 2017
• Instruct solicitors: 10th July 2017
• Meeting with solicitors and principles: 7th August 2017
• Exchange contracts: 21st August 2017
• Completion 18th September 2017
Arrangements can be made through the agents at Carter Jonas, Cambridge.
Should you require further information please contact either Nick Muncey on 01223 326 817 alternatively you can email email@example.com, or Anish Jadav on 01223 326 801 alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.