BUSINESS AND HOLIDAY PARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY • Established business park • A fantastic timber lodge holiday park development opportunity • Located at the heart of the Isle of Anglesey • Canadian Cedar Post & Beam show lodges on-site • Established holiday let income
PARC CEFNI, BODFFORDD, LANGEFNI, ANGLESEY. LL77 7PJ
– Llangefni 2 miles
– A55 North Wales Expressway 4 miles
– Chester and the motorway network 75 miles
(All distances approximate)
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS PARK AND A TIMER LODGE HOLIDAY PARK DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY. THE SITE HAS PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 25 LUXURY CANADIAN CEDAR POST AND BEAM LODGES PROVIDING A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP A NEW HOLIDAY PARK IN THE HEART OF THE ISLE OF ANGLESEY.
Set in an idyllic rural setting on the Isle of Anglesey, Parc Cefni sits within open countryside with views over Llyn Cefni and the Snowdonia mountain range. Extending to approximately 5 acres Parc Cefni is comprised of:
• An established business park with a range of office accommodation let to local businesses.
• Planning permission for 25 Canadian Cedar Post & Beam lodges with two lodges having already been constructed as show homes.
• Planning consents for the site have been implemented and all lodges will benefit from a right to occupy as holiday accommodation for 12 months of the year.
• Planning consent for the development of an on-site café and 400m² restaurant.
• A holiday cottage with an established holiday rental income.
• A range of smaller cabins and outbuildings with potential for a variety of uses subject to the requisite planning consent.
• A site which is located close to a number of award winning beaches and with easy access to a host of North Wales finest destinations including the Snowdonia National Park, the Lleyn Peninsula and the popular coastal towns of Conwy and Llandudno.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY AS A WHOLE OR IN THREE LOTS.
LOT 1 - PARC CEFNI BUSINESS PARK
Parc Cefni Business Park is comprised of a single storey office block and an additional unit which together extend to an approximate Gross Internal Area of 8,166 sq.ft (800 sq.m).
The office block provides a range of office suites that are ideally suited to the SME market however there is also scope to remove internal partition walls to potentially provide larger open plan areas allowing occupation by a single business. The converted light industrial unit is currently occupied by a gym/fitness operator.
The Business Park is well situated being close to the market town of Llangefni and the A55 North Wales Expressway, which gives road access to North Wales and the national motorway network.
The property is let to a range of established and new business occupiers. The office space retains a high occupancy rate with over 90% of the accommodation occupied under longer term and shorter flexible leases.
There is the potential to create further office accommodation with the refurbishment of space currently occupied by the vendor.
HOLIDAY LODGES DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This is a very unique opportunity to develop a new timber lodge holiday park at the heart of the Isle of Anglesey. New planning permissions for holiday parks are rare and this affords an investor the opportunity to develop a holiday park that could become a destination in itself with planning consent for an on-site cafe and restaurant and a range of smaller timber lodges that could offer a variety of leisure opportunities on the park. The development will also benefit from its own dedicated access separate from the Business Park.
The current owner has developed two Canadian Cedar Post & Beam show lodges to the highest quality which ensures that the original permission has been implemented (Planning Ref: 14C92D).
The development opportunity is offered as a whole or in 3 lots:
Lot 2 benefits from:
• Planning permission for 22 units, the erection of a new cafe and restaurant, and a private sewage treatment plant.
• Two finished Canadian Cedar Post & Beam Lodge on the site, complete with their own private gardens and stunning views, and finished to the highest standard. One lodge is run as a successful holiday let.
• Extending to approximately 5.06 acres and is level in topography, which is perfectly suited to the intended use as a holiday park and will require minimal ground works.
Lot 3 benefits from:
• Planning permission for a further 3 holiday lodges.
• A recently restored Welsh Long traditional cottage which is run as successful holiday let business.
• A range of quality log cabins that were previously run as a health and fitness spa containing a Jacuzzi, Far Infra-Red Detox Box, as well as a fully equipped, private fitness facility.
• Further outbuildings that could be converted to arrange of different uses subject to planning consent.
The site benefits from an original planning permission for 22 units, the erection of a new cafe and restaurant, and a private sewage treatment plant. Further planning permission was secured for a further 3 holiday lodges. All units benefit from a right to occupy for 12 months. The construction of the two timber lodges have been constructed meaning the original permission has been implemented (Planning Ref: 14C92D).
CANADIAN CEDAR POST & BEAM LODGES
There are two finished Canadian Cedar Post & Beam Lodge on the site, complete with their own private gardens and stunning views.
Built using Western Red Cedar and Douglas Fir the lodges were imported from Canada and sleep up to 6 people per lodge in evident luxury. The impressive high ceilings give a supreme feeling of space with the contemporary open living dining area befitting from wide ranging views over the surrounding countryside.
The lodges provide an opportunity for an investor to see exactly the tone that could be set for an exclusive holiday park development at Parc Cefni.
This property is available freehold.
Isle of Anglesey County Council
The individual office units in the Business Centre have been rated separately. Details are available from the sole selling agent, Carter Jonas, however we recommend that all interested parties make their own enquiries with the local authority.
An information pack containing all the relevant planning information and details on current income from the Business Park and holiday letting business are available from the sole selling agent, Carter Jonas.
The property is elected for VAT and it is envisaged that the sale will be treated as a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC).
Strictly by telephone appointment with the sole selling agent, Carter Jonas.